NOSOTEK WII GAME MAYBE FOUND?!?!?!?!?!

Any discussion that doesn't fit into any of the other categories goes here.
Figgy2112

NOSOTEK WII GAME MAYBE FOUND?!?!?!?!?!

Post by Figgy2112 »

So Me and Thinkingsand From The Discord were in a call and we were looking at that leaked North Korea cloud data that leaked recently and the conversation of the nosotek Wii game came back up And I think we finally found a lead,
Basically i decided to search Nosotek on r/wii and then found a random dead thread from a month ago with images saying that this was a game they developed, it was one of two games in this series on the Wii. considering the images had dates on them dating August 2009 we were able to come to the conclusion. It was the game was most likely crazy chicken tales, basically crazy chicken was apparently a huge game franchise that started out as a computer game in Germany that ended up becoming the biggest computer game in Germany ever at the time, now crazy chicken had two Wii titles, crazy chicken tales and crazy chicken carnival, in considering that carnival came out in late 2010 while tales came out late 2009 and the photos being dated mid 2009 and tales being advertised as a big adventure game nosotek boasting about making a “big role-playing adventure” game for the Wii, which theoretically the German release would’ve been the major one with crazy chicken being very popular in Germany, and in fact be enough for them to advertise it was a big deal, and also the Western investors were Swiss which is the same area of Europe and very close to Germany so I could say with like 80% accuracy. This is probably the game that we’ve been searching for Also, funnily enough, it was published by conspiracy entertainment, which made and co published a shit load of games with a company totally not known for making really shitty games called data design interactive. In fact when I loaded the game and dolphin in the maker tab said data design / conspiracy, but I couldn’t find anything online to confirm data design was actually involved and it wasn’t just dolphin just automatically thinking it was since majority of conspiracy games were also published with data design, We haven’t found anything to confirm nosotek in any of the box or code, But potentially there is one development team that could’ve been nosotek in disguise. We’re not sure the name (the name was DaHonko Entertains), also for now we were really only looking at the US version so potentially the German and European version could have more clues to confirm nosoteks involvement Also a Windows version of the Game is On steam for 1.99 (which seems to have come out one year after the Wii release)

it’s the only lead we’ve had And crazy chicken tales was advertised as an adventure game, In specifically if it’s major release was in Germany it probably would’ve been a big deal on the Western investors side since Switzerland is right next to Germany and crazy chicken was a huge franchise over there, Also, the Reddit thread I linked has photos of the nosotek team working and you can clearly see the crazy chicken models on the monitors, and it was also about 4 to 5 months before the release of the game
Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance