Petition for Mattkc to do a live stream of the up video game like we were all promised by the god the YouTube algorithm.

While MattKC videos aren't the only topic of discussion here, they are probably the primary way people found out about this place, so here's a forum for discussing them.

Should methkfc make a Up (video game) internet broadcast / video?

Yes
23%
Yes in green (xbox)
15%
Yes in blue (on ps3)
23%
Yes in red (wii)
23%
No I like him lying to me.
15%

Total votes: 13

Shaddow798

Petition for Mattkc to do a live stream of the up video game like we were all promised by the god the YouTube algorithm.

Post by Shaddow798 »

This is a very serious petition for the internet content creator meth kfc to create a video/live internet broadcast of him playing Up (video game).

According to the YouTube metadata his newest live stream:

Was about the video game Up but this was a lie he only cleaned up a ps3.
Screenshot_2022-12-29_00-40-38.png
This completely betrayed my trust in the meth man. So he must fix this.
/s

I was going to make a change.org petition but I didn't want to make another account.
Also let me know if this should be in off topic.
And I think its funny that youtube did this for some reason even though its so stupid.
I'm really bad at english, im also clinically tired.
flatrute

Re: Petition for Mattkc to do a live stream of the up video game like we were all promised by the god the YouTube algori

Post by flatrute »

Shaddow798 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:44 am Also let me know if this should be in off topic.
It is...both I think? I have a post about Mario education softwares and it is only about the textbooks using one of those softwares. I do not know. Let Matt decide. One can just have proper discussions in these kinds of posts anyway.
Shaddow798 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:44 am And I think its funny that youtube did this for some reason even though its so stupid.
Having to accomondate so many people means one could not accomondate anyone properly.

Edit: Vietnamese cannot into plural case.
Last edited by flatrute on Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It turns out leaving an Internet identity behind is hard MikeBruh

My username is read as "flatorte".

[deleted] posts index

CrabHead

Re: Petition for Mattkc to do a live stream of the up video game like we were all promised by the god the YouTube algori

Post by CrabHead »

mat kc = jese pinkman form the popuilar show breaking ps3??
KEKW Goin' Flipmode!
Hanzo

Post by Hanzo »

The votes are amazing right now.
13455B4E-1F6A-4E04-8EE9-05CCC3037604.jpeg
My life is the authentic stereotypical nerd experience. catJAM
justinwhello

Post by justinwhello »

We're need that UP video game stream Matt!
Shaddow798

Post by Shaddow798 »

justinwhello wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:10 am We're need that UP video game stream Matt!
Yeah come on @MattKC
wait is there a way to ping people.
I think you can send notifcations with quotes
But if they didn't send a message in the chat I don't think you can.
MattKC wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:19 am Wow I will make a UP (video game)! live stream. and your so great! also go fuck yourself
Holy shit that worked and it looks kind of real. Also i want to know if that sent a notification

but being able to fake a quote is probaly a
NOPERS
CrabHead

Post by CrabHead »

Can't believe my faviorite streamer MattViperAu doesnt want to play Video Game "Up!"
KEKW Goin' Flipmode!
Shaddow798

Post by Shaddow798 »

CrabHead wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:27 pm Can't believe my faviorite streamer MattViperAu doesnt want to play Video Game "Up!"
yeah its unbelivable.
Shaddow798

Post by Shaddow798 »

Holyshit he did it in todays live stream
TinglesMagicWords

Post by TinglesMagicWords »

Issue closed: #2154 [LIVE] Matt isn't playing the video game Pixar®'s UP for some reason