Name of music track DDRKirby(ISQ)

While MattKC videos aren't the only topic of discussion here, they are probably the primary way people found out about this place, so here's a forum for discussing them.
Sultanpepper

Name of music track DDRKirby(ISQ)

Post by Sultanpepper »

Hello everyone,

I've been thoroughly enjoying watching Matt's videos and also very much appreciating the good taste in music included in the videos. Would someone kindly share the name of the music/track used in Matt's videos , specifically from DDRKirby(ISQ) which when mentioned in the video description is not stating which track name, for reference this video @ 5:20. Thanks in advance.

BR
Sultanpepper
MattKC
Site Admin

Re: Name of music track DDRKirby(ISQ)

Post by MattKC »

Moved to MattKC Video Discussion.

You're looking for "Magic in the Air" from the School of Sorcery soundtrack.
SONIC122

Post by SONIC122 »

i think there is another one, from the fastest windows 98 PC videos that isnt in that album, i think it plays when you setup the "battle station"

edit: yeah what song plays on The QUEST For The ULTIMATE Windows 98 PC [Part 1] 07:58?
MattKC
Site Admin

Post by MattKC »

SONIC122 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:32 pm i think there is another one, from the fastest windows 98 PC videos that isnt in that album, i think it plays when you setup the "battle station"

edit: yeah what song plays on The QUEST For The ULTIMATE Windows 98 PC [Part 1] 07:58?
The song names are in the description of that video.
Sultanpepper

Post by Sultanpepper »

Hi Matt,

Thank you for personally taking the time to reply. Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy watching your videos so much.

Best regards
Omar Sultan
SONIC122

Post by SONIC122 »

Sultanpepper wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:25 pm Hi Matt,

Thank you for personally taking the time to reply. Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy watching your videos so much.

Best regards
Omar Sultan
yeah same. Ive been watching his videos since around early 2021 and I wish I found out about his content sooner lol alfPog