Some Old Cresyn Headsets

Any discussion that doesn't fit into any of the other categories goes here.
TheGoat62

Some Old Cresyn Headsets

Post by TheGoat62 »

My mom found some old Cresyn headsets from a thrift store. She thought it looked cool and wanted to try it out so she bought 2 to give me one. The plastic from the packaging looks old and it was slightly colored but to my suprise, it looks new.
20230319_154337.jpg
20230319_154409.jpg
I was like cool let's try it out but the headphone jack was a different shape and the other one was too small. I looked at the back to see what model it was and did a brief search about these headsets.
20230319_154640.jpg
My first impression when opening it that it looked like it was something from the early 2010s but I found some articles dating back to 2005 (for the red one) it was like a review of some sort. Then I tried to search for the other headset (the silver one) and found no articles about it.

I didn't get to test it out because I have nothing to plug it into and my mom decided to turn it into a key chain lmao but I took it from her.

Here's what the back of the cover has to say (I just forced it to open 'cause it was hard:
20230319_154452.jpg
I didn't bother to translate these but I'm pretty sure it's about its specs and how to use it.

What do you guys think about it? Are these rare? (probably not)