EMUnand Wad Issues on Modded Wii

If you need help with something, this is the place to be.
Figgy2112

EMUnand Wad Issues on Modded Wii

Post by Figgy2112 »

The reason I'm posting this here is that there's actually a bunch of these on GBAtemp Which is the main one that you're supposed to post these kind of issues to but I haven't seen a solution at all and matt is the 1st nerd that come to mind when thinking obscure problems

So I’ve been using USBLoaderGX and it’s worked great for Wii and GC game but I was trying to get wiiware/bc games to run via the Emunand since the nand on the wii is tiny, I followed these steps

And the games show but when I open them I get a black screen and have to force power off my wii, anyone know how to fix this

And to clarify wiiware and vc run fine when I installed them to system nand

i tried setting the game slot to 250 and it still won't work, the channel folder is in sd/nands/01/EmuNAND Channel folder. what am i doing wrong, it's a white gc compatible wii with a wiitohdmi outputting 480p. i modded it with letterbomb a few weeks ago and i have d2x cIOS v10 r52 in both slots 249 and 250, i also turned on the boot back to usbloader so i does not crash anymore but after i hit play on the vc game it's boots back in to usbloader. i have it set to full but no matter what i do it won't work.
Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance