Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (SM-T531)

Any discussion of hardware that doesn't fit into any other category goes here.
flatrute

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (SM-T531)

Post by flatrute »

So one of my relatives gave me this tablet alongside a bunch of broken phones and...just watch the video MikeBruh
(The infamous navigation buttons are also dead.)
It turns out leaving an Internet identity behind is hard MikeBruh

My username is read as "flatorte".

[deleted] posts index

andreizabest

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (SM-T531)

Post by andreizabest »

As far as I know the screen isn't laminated and the digitizer is less than 10$ with free 15 day shipping from aliexpress. It will fix the touch navigation buttons but not the physical button if it's broken as well. Might be a neat project
Capture.PNG
edit: obviously try and first see if you can somehow fix the original digitizer before buying a new one. Maybe the cable isn't fitted properly
flatrute

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (SM-T531)

Post by flatrute »

andreizabest wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:31 pm As far as I know the screen isn't laminated and the digitizer is less than 10$ with free 15 day shipping from aliexpress. It will fix the touch navigation buttons but not the physical button if it's broken as well. Might be a neat project
Capture.PNG

edit: obviously try and first see if you can somehow fix the original digitizer before buying a new one. Maybe the cable isn't fitted properly
Eh I have nothing to fix it (and yeah both the touch and the physical are dead) but I will keep that in mind.
It turns out leaving an Internet identity behind is hard MikeBruh

My username is read as "flatorte".

[deleted] posts index