Video Discussion:The time I got suspended from school, What did you do with computers that you shouldn't at school.

While MattKC videos aren't the only topic of discussion here, they are probably the primary way people found out about this place, so here's a forum for discussing them.
Shaddow798

Video Discussion:The time I got suspended from school, What did you do with computers that you shouldn't at school.

Post by Shaddow798 »

I Was thinking about this video,

and it made me think of some of the similar things I did.

So what are your stories.

Some of the things that I did that never got me in trouble even though they probably should of.

For instance to bypass school restrictions I setup a vpn on the port 443 (this the https port) on my home server. To bypass the web filters.

And at some point I learnt the bios password to all the school machines. so i setup and windows 2 go and linux dualboot on a external usb ssd to do what ever I want in class.

And at the end of the year in my software engineering class. I setup a minecraft server with offline mode enabled. and extracted java to a folder along with a portable copy of minecraft. so for about 2 weeks half of my class was playing minecraft as the teacher did not give a shit which was quite funny.
Last edited by Shaddow798 on Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm really bad at english, im also clinically tired.
Bam

Re: Video Discussion:The time I got suspended from school, What did you do with computers that you shouldn't at school.

Post by Bam »

At my school we have a "bring your own laptop" policy, so everyone just does whatever they feel like.
MattKC
Site Admin

Re: Video Discussion:The time I got suspended from school, What did you do with computers that you shouldn't at school.

Post by MattKC »

Hey, just letting you know you can embed YouTube videos by using these tags:

Code: Select all

[media]<youtube URL>[/media]
Also I think you might have linked the wrong video?

I do have some bonus memes that I didn't mention in that video. One is that, while I think part of the reason for my suspension was some anxiety that Windows 7 got around some of their restrictions, almost everyone I knew was getting around the internet filters using Freegate (a proxy frequently used to bypass government-enforced filters in China and North Korea), which worked on the school's install with no problems. Of course none of them got in trouble for it lol.

It's what one of my teacher's always said: you can do what you want, just don't get caught.
Shaddow798

Post by Shaddow798 »

MattKC wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:42 pm Hey, just letting you know you can embed YouTube videos by using these tags:

[media]<youtube URL>[/media]
Also I think you might have linked the wrong video?
Hey thanks I changed it to use the media tag.
Also I did in fact link the wrong video lol.
PlatinumLeaf

Post by PlatinumLeaf »

Downloading emulators and music from youtube to mp3 sites like dirpy onto my personal flashdrive, also booting into safemode to bypass the "security lockout" the librarian would use. Also would install minecraft on the school library pc's and use my flashdrive to transfer my saved worlds into the minecraft save directory so I could play whenever and save my progress.
ChilliusVGM

Post by ChilliusVGM »

Not the most interesting set but they have slightly interesting outcomes I suppose.

The first one happened whilst I was in Year 5, I was SUPER into computers at the time, doing probably what a few early computer fascinated people would do like setting up VMs for older Windows versions, making "viruses" in cmd or just browsing the internet for random fascinating things you can do on the computer. Cut to school however and I think it's a good idea to state that I was a little shit in school, I'd always mess around and be extremely easily distracted and often come back with little work because I spent it messing around; but one time I decided to do something harmless. I made a folder with a friends name, followed by "is fat"... cue 7 seconds of people getting on with the regular task of looking for a word document or something and then "Miss, there's a folder of "*friend's name* is fat!", I managed to hold back my laughter but immediately I was prime suspect #1 but I was able to shrug it off since this was the first time we were using the laptops in class. A week later and the teacher holds me up to tell me she found out it was me and that the school's tech team had told her that I "hacked the system". No idea what they mean by that but if I'm to guess what actually happened they probably set their permissions badly for what can and can't be done in subfolders, but after this I wasn't allowed to use the computers at school for the rest of term without adult supervision.

tl;dr 1: made fun of a friend by making funny folder calling them fat in year 5 and apparently "hacked school system" cause they can't get their permissions setup right

The second thing was in Secondary School, I didn't want to play any major tricks in secondary because it was a much more serious time in my life (as well as that my interest with computers and doing things complicated myself was starting to end) and I was actively trying not to get in trouble as much as I could, unfortunately for me it seems like COMPUTER trouble is what finds me on accident instead. Our Secondary School PCs ran on a system of being server setups that you would login to, not exactly sure what tech or setup they were using but I believe it was locally hosted, and that they just paid a company to provide the software and (maybe?) assistance. Anyway, one day whilst goofing off after finishing a write up on something I go to the start menu to go and open a program in the midst of complaining about how slow the school's PCs are when I mixed up what I was doing in my head, what I was saying out loud and what I was thinking before I said it, because I typed Windows and hit enter. What then came up was a folder, with 3 folders inside containing "$name" as the format, I unfortunately don't remember what two of the three were called, and what they contained (maybe a tonne of inis and data files/backups?) but I do remember that one was called quite bluntly "$UserAccounts". Now, curiosity is the hardest feeling to fend off in my opinion because not everyone on the planet is going to end up being the cat, but I suppose later on I got pretty close to being it. I opened the folder to a set of year folders which was all nearly organised, as well as a former folder which I assume just archived the last year that had just left, ignoring that however I went straight into my year group's folder and then asked my friend sitting next to me the strange question:
"Is it alright if like, I try accessing your user folder because I think I just found something on the schools computer network"

She gave a confused expression at first but said yes because we were pretty damn close, so I hovered over her file folder, stored as the same names we use to login and I double clicked. The computer hung for a second, expecting to give me a "User does not have specified permissions" error or something but nope, there it was on my screen, her entire user folder accessed via my account. I did a few tests for the last 10 minutes of lesson seeing if I could edit files, save files or delete files and yep, I could do all of this, however the hanging each time I saved something was getting me nervous since it didn't seem usual and every time I saved locally to my user folder it was just fine, no hanging there. Turns out, every time I did something like opening a folder that wasn't mine, or editing a file that wasn't mine, was very likely sending errors up to the desk of whoever was doing whatever tech stuff above with what I can only assume was a fuck tonne of warnings. Just before I was to go home that day I got stopped by the tech guy and I think my form tutor to be asked wtf I was doing, I just explained I found it by accident and that I would have either kept it to myself or reported it, I didn't necessarily get into trouble here because they DID understand the situation but they did have to bring out the big warning gun and say that if I did it again, I'd be excluded, which was a fun warning. Luckily I didn't do it again and from what I can assume they probably fixed the permissions that day so I probably did more good then bad.

so, tl;dr 2: accidentally typed windows whilst having a brain fart on computer, accessed a strange folder with user accounts and had full permissions to do whatever i wanted despite the fact it was easily exposed probably by errors/warnings going to the tech desk.

So yeah, sorry for this being so long lol, but those are the two stories I have from my end of doing dumb shit on computers in school lol.
Shaddow798

Post by Shaddow798 »

That just seems to show the schools gross incompetency, The folders should be only accessible to the user that its supposed to be for.
And it should be unsearchable.
flatrute

Post by flatrute »

I was a good kid and aside from being really weird to other schoolmates I was never got suspended. However...

I got obsessed with computers as far back as when I first attended primary school in HE 12007.1 Its small computer room back then had some rows of network booted Windows 2000 Professional towers with various kinds of beige monitors and a pile of trashed headphones in a corner. The OS had lots of softwares and games, both freeware and pirated with some of my most fond-of are Maths Circus by Greygum Software, Soukouban by Staffan Modig, Symantec Game Pack and Mario Teaches Typing.2 The Mario software combined with a WinForm program taught me how to type Vietnamese text in 10 fingers in 60WPM EZ3 I visited the computer room so often that the teacher who managed the room gave me the permission to ask for its key at security booth, open the door, turn on lights, air conditioners and server and leave the room like that.4 I still have a few random memories like one time a technician tried to load Windows XP to one of those beige towers since at the time Windows 2000 had been EOLd for a few years and it bluescreened Clap5

When I entered middle school I continued my obsession to computer rooms there and flexed my Pascal programming skill I picked up from a textbook I got in house of one of my relatives during one of my visit to my birthplace.6 The teacher (of course) noticed and put me into a "gifted" team of the school to compete with other schools in competitive programming subject in an "Olympics" between schools in district I lived.7 My team then passed and we among others in the school who were in other teams of other subjects had a trip to Đà Lạt as a reward.8 Anyway the computers there themselves ran a bland copy of XP with Deep Freeze enabled and therefore did not have much to talk about.9 However there was one time during another birthplace visiting. While sitting at PC of my uncle who is a primary school teacher, I accidentally wiped out tons of documents in its HDD by extracting a Symantec Ghost image of a badly modified XP partition into its very same drive Pepega10

My high school years is basically a subset of my middle school years. I joined a different competitive programming team, got a few medals and some flatterings from officials in my district.11 Thankfully around my last school year I finally got a few friends to talk with.12 The computer rooms there were much bigger but also much blander with towers running Windows 7 on a single core CPU.13 I was free to access the servers during hours with my team and I made sure to remove all viruses and installed SP1 on them since for some reason no one bothered to do those weirdChamp There had some interesting e-wastes scattered in both of the rooms and their storerooms like a dead longus IBM server tower, a pile of inaccessible CRTs and a PGA socket board with a Intel Pentium on it. At the end of the school year I finally commited a "crime" by swapping my old keyboard at home with a new one the school put in to replace dead keyboards since I found it more comfortable to type on KEKW14

Overall all of those relations with PCs have led me unable to end any paragraphs of text properly due to poor language skill so please have a dancing Arthur instead.

arthurDance

1. You would recognise the year format if you have watched Kurzgesagt videos.
  2. The last three were a part of national textbook here at one point.
  3. Actually I did not fully use 10 fingers like most people until I switched to Dvorak layout at around HE 12020. The WPM was from what the program reported while I was typing in Level 3. I do not think the WinForm program ever got out of the school but I might be able to reconstruct what it looked like.
  4. He also later came to tailor shop owned by my aunt and mom and became a semi-regular there.
  5. Later those setups were gradually replaced with all black ones with Samsung Syncmaster monitors and XP-loaded towers.
  6. I did not have access to PCs outside the school so I had to imagine one doing code interpretations and such pepeLaugh Before moving to middle school I also read basic course of MSWLogo in my primary school textbook for fun since the computer room teacher never bothered to teach them.
  7. I was in 6th grade at the time and she gave me a free slot into the team 2 years early than the grade I was able to attend.
  8. I had to be put into hospital after visiting there due to one of my roommates tried to freeze me by running fans at max speed and opening room windows wide open at night while I myself have respiratory system problems since forever.
  9. The computer room we used after the team got promoted and merged with teams from other schools to compete with others in the city was a tad bit nicer with towers having Windows 7 installed. I then slacked, installed League of Legends in one of them, played with some dudes in the room and did not pass the competition. I got really depressed because of that and could not study properly for the rest of my last middle school year Sadge
  10. It was also around the same time I first learnt how to use Ubuntu as my first *nix OS.
  11. I still have my red sash I had to wear during receiving ceremony of my plaque and A4 sized pictures of me holding it.
  12. I have practically 0 friends during my primary schooling and only 1 during my middle schooling whom I quickly lost touch with him.
  13. Later they were gradually replaced with Windows 10-loaded Dell OEM towers.
  14. Later I got my karma and lost it after moving out of an inn I rented in my first year studying at college.
It turns out leaving an Internet identity behind is hard MikeBruh

My username is read as "flatorte".

[deleted] posts index

kana85hz2c

Post by kana85hz2c »

Our highschool had "IT Monitors" who were basically senior kids with slightly elevated privileges whose entire purpose was to watch over others while they were using computers during breaks and after school.
The entire group of friends I was in (we were nerdy and into PCs) decided to sign up and abused the hell out of said privileges.
We had access to everyone's screens and on more than one occasion locked everyone's screen and forced a rickroll on them. The peak of 2011/2012 humour really.

One day one of my friends decided that it'd be funny to reset my account password and not tell me, and when I couldn't login and asked them to reset my password they just wouldn't do it.
I was really close with some teachers so I just went to them and asked them to login to their admin page and reset my password.
At the same time one of the other IT Monitors reeeeeeally didn't like me, partially because he always attributed me to all the classroom pranks he'd fall victim to.
So when he found out that I had used a teacher's account to reset mine, that was enough for him to go straight to the vice principal that was in charge of all the IT stuff.
Said vice principal had apparently never liked me either, and tried to get me expelled because for all he knew I could've "changed all the report grades".
Some other teachers had my back thankfully, so that was just reduced to a ban from the school IT system for the remainder of my highschool years.
fizz

Post by fizz »

My story is I'm building a private proxy site. It's been in alpha for about 3-4 months, servers got overloaded, we accidentally lost the source and we're completely reimplementing it over the holidays. Can't wait to get it up!
Minecraft server guy
fizz#4096
Hanzo

Post by Hanzo »

Back in the day during high school (circa 2013) I found the school’s Wi-Fi password because they forgot to block access to the command prompt, and I connected my phone to the school’s Wi-Fi, shortly after I did this I started my own 8-1 type thing but I called it “The Illuminati of School’s Wi-Fi” where I shared it to a very select group of people, mostly friends.

The teachers NEVER found out about it and The Illuminati of School’s Wi-Fi lasted all the way up until I graduated from high school in 2018.
My life is the authentic stereotypical nerd experience. catJAM
acidiclight

Post by acidiclight »

So... three stories I have about school and cybersec/computer incidents I've caused. Being that the school knew I was a programmer, I'm surprised that none of this really got me in any serious trouble.

Story 1: The Dell Venue Forkbomb

In grade 8, our teacher had booked a cart of Dell Venue laptops for an English assignment. Because of my blindness I already had a school-issued laptop (Dell Latitude E5420) to do all of my work on so I didn't need a Venue. I still wanted to play with one though and I was finished my work. They ran Windows 8 and had a touch screen while my Latitude ran Windows 7 and didn't, so they were cool to me.

Eventually I got bored playing with it, it was pretty locked down and it wasn't like I could set up a gamedev environment on it (no joke, I used my school laptop for gamedev a lot back then), because it wasn't mine. I would need to return it to the cart after class. So... I... of all things, decided to forkbomb it...because of course I did. How? Open Notepad, create a batch file, enter this code, save it as "funny.bat"

:loop
start call funny.bat
goto loop
And run it.

WITHIN SECONDS, thousands of command prompts opened and the system became unresponsive. You can escape this by force-powering off the device with the power button, which I tried. Except I learned that day that the Dell Venue's power button doesn't let you force-shutdown the device. Teacher tried everything they could to get it to turn back on, not knowing that it was just locked and still being forkbombed. I don't know how they fixed it, because you can't pull the battery out and Windows will hibernate when the battery runs out...so if they turned it on, it'd restore the session and the forkbonb would theoretically continue.

Oops.

Story #2: OneNote turned in my assignment late

Same English class, different day. We were working on an assignment and we all used OneNote class notebooks for our work. I did my assignment on time, teacher even saw it finished on my screen. But it wouldn't sync with the server, so she couldn't see it on hers. It was due by the end of the period, turning it in late would result in a detention.

So I got stuck inside for recess because a damn computer wouldn't sync with the cloud. Ugh.

Story #3: How I Bypass Filters

Most schools have a web filter. But the funny thing is, ours was a DNS filter. They could block domains like supersexymicrosoftsam.soi, but couldn't block specific ports or protocols or even IP addresses. You'd actually know a site was blocked because you'd get an SSL protocol error.

Since it was just a simple DNS filter, well... uhhhh... Okay.

In late Grade 8, I would use TeamViewer to connect to my home PC from my laptop. The connection was awful, both in terms of visual clarity and latency, but it worked. TeamViewer has a portable version and the school's Group Policy hadn't blacklisted it yet.

Fast forward to Grade 9, and they did blacklist TeamViewer. Fuck. Okay, so I'll have a friend with money spin up a VPS for me so I can host my gamedev website but also use it as a VNC server. Downloaded a Chrome extension that acted as a VNC client, and bam, web filter and Group Policy bypassed. Until someone hacked my VNC server and I had to shut it down. Turns out those aren't safe to expose directly onto the Internet.

Second semester Grade 9, I replaced the VNC server with a Remote Desktop server. Group Policy hadn't blocked Windows Remote Desktop Connection so this worked until well into grade 10. Until eventually my friend stopped letting me host my website on his VPS...gee I wonder why.

Luckily, in grade 11, I found Chrome Remote Desktop. It's a progressive web app you can use as a client, and the server is just a Chrome extension you install on the PC you want to control. Then it's saved to your Google account. Since the app ran as a PWA and the actual server-side portion of it was hosted on a Google.com domain, web filter could not block it. They're not drunk enough to block Google.

I never did get in trouble for bypassing the filter OR Group Policy like this. Eventually the IT admins upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 in grade 12, and they just gave me local admin on the machine so I could install whatever the heck I wanted. The whole reason I was bypassing the filter in the first place was because they blocked my own website for being about video games, but once the school realized I RAN the site, I guess they unblocked it. Then I got nominated to represent the schoolboard in a provincial programming contest and took 1st place and won a $1000 bursary as a result. So... yeah.... I guess my school stubbornness indirectly paid off, lol.
acidic light

I'm a blind game developer. I write code because it's fun.
flatrute

Post by flatrute »

acidiclight wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:48 am Because of my blindness I already had a school-issued laptop (Dell Latitude E5420) to do all of my work on so I didn't need a Venue.
Sorry for being blunt and maybe a bit rude but what assistive softwares were/are you using? I am just curious on how blind people like you use computers in general. Your stories are cute by the way.

[deleted] posts index

acidiclight

Post by acidiclight »

flatrute wrote: Sorry for being blunt and maybe a bit rude
Every time someone asks me this question, they always apologize as if it's actually rude to ask. But it's not! I wish more people took the time to ask, because hopefully explaining it helps improve assistive technology and give better insight.

To answer though, I should clarify I'm not fully blind. I still have a decent amount of vision, enough to navigate. I just have Retinitis-Pigmentosa so I lose vision over time as I age, and I also have a few other conditions secondary to it. The worst being a severe astigmatism that makes it borderline impossible to read anything more than a few words a second.

As far as assistive tech, I don't like bloatware on my system. If the accessibility tools built into my OS aren't usable then I just won't use that OS. If they're usable but missing creature-comforts then I'll program my own tools.

Usually I'll use the system's built-in zoom feature - Windows has Magnifier, Macs have zoom, and both Kwin and Compiz have usable zoom plugins on Linux. I try to keep as many programs and websites in dark mode as possible, but will use color inversion where that's not possible. Dark Reader is extremely useful for this too.

When it comes to reading, it depends on what I'm doing.

- Browsing the Internet: I use a Chrome extension that lets me select text, right-click it, and read it aloud. It uses Google's cloud TTS voice and tries to detect the language of the text, and I hate this. My assistive tech should NEVER stop working because of slow/non-existent internet, and it should only ever read in English...my native language. Every now and then it likes to read source code in Russian, Japanese, Chinese, or something else unintelligible to me. Chrome extension devs, will ya stop?

- Discord: Right-click a message, hit "Speak Message." Only thing that can't handle is spoilers, embeds, and images.

- Programming: I use the JetBrains IDEs and I wrote my own plugin for doing exactly the same thing my Chrome extension does. Highlight code, right-click it, read it aloud using the system's TTS voice (Narrator on Windows, VoiceOver on Mac, and espeak on Linux). This plugin isn't open-source since it's tied specifically to my computer and is annoying as hell to initially set up, but it works.

I don't use active screen readers (that is, screen readers that read everything on-screen) because I still have a decent amount of eyesight and can generally find my way around UIs using context clues (colors, standard layouts, etc.) I rather only have text read to me when I need it.

At school I'd always scan assignments in as PDFs and write over them using OneNote. It was not at all ideal, because the scanner was really low-quality and half the time I was being given faded photocopies to begin with. Life's a lot easier now that I'm out of school.

When playing games, I try to stick to console since controls are more standardized. Modern consoles have accessibility tools which is cool, but I still use a PS3 which doesn't. So I play all of my consoles through my capture card using an OBS preview window as the screen and Windows Listen mode to have the audio play through my headset. This lets me use the Windows magnifier and color inversion. If I really need to, I can also easily screenshare the game to a friend on Discord and have them help me out.
acidic light

flatrute

Post by flatrute »

acidiclight wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:16 am Every time someone asks me this question, they always apologize as if it's actually rude to ask. But it's not! I wish more people took the time to ask, because hopefully explaining it helps improve assistive technology and give better insight.
I was just mimicking what white English speakers would say Pepega If I were able to use my mother tongue I would just simply be formal. Anyway thanks for letting me know you are fine with such questions.
acidiclight wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:16 am To answer though, I should clarify I'm not fully blind. I still have a decent amount of vision, enough to navigate. I just have Retinitis-Pigmentosa so I lose vision over time as I age, and I also have a few other conditions secondary to it. The worst being a severe astigmatism that makes it borderline impossible to read anything more than a few words a second.
I forgot blindness is actually a spectrum. I myself have a quite bad nearsightedness even before I attended to primary school and my mom just thinks I am "practically blind" when I cannot tell details of her face without my glasses Aware Also I searched the name and damn it is sad just to think about being born with sight losses over time PepeHands
acidiclight wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:16 am As far as assistive tech, I don't like bloatware on my system. If the accessibility tools built into my OS aren't usable then I just won't use that OS. If they're usable but missing creature-comforts then I'll program my own tools.
Making a program to assist oneself is just so cool. I would like to do something similar by making a true IME for Vietnamese languages since existing softwares here feel too hacky to me.
acidiclight wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:16 am Usually I'll use the system's built-in zoom feature - Windows has Magnifier, Macs have zoom, and both Kwin and Compiz have usable zoom plugins on Linux. I try to keep as many programs and websites in dark mode as possible, but will use color inversion where that's not possible. Dark Reader is extremely useful for this too.
Are there any good benefit for having everything in dark mode for you? I only know that most normalsighted people have dark mode for things like saving battery life on devices with OLED screens and because they usually live in a (badly lit) bedroom KEKW
acidiclight wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:16 am When it comes to reading, it depends on what I'm doing.

- Browsing the Internet: I use a Chrome extension that lets me select text, right-click it, and read it aloud. It uses Google's cloud TTS voice and tries to detect the language of the text, and I hate this. My assistive tech should NEVER stop working because of slow/non-existent internet, and it should only ever read in English...my native language. Every now and then it likes to read source code in Russian, Japanese, Chinese, or something else unintelligible to me. Chrome extension devs, will ya stop?

- Discord: Right-click a message, hit "Speak Message." Only thing that can't handle is spoilers, embeds, and images.

- Programming: I use the JetBrains IDEs and I wrote my own plugin for doing exactly the same thing my Chrome extension does. Highlight code, right-click it, read it aloud using the system's TTS voice (Narrator on Windows, VoiceOver on Mac, and espeak on Linux). This plugin isn't open-source since it's tied specifically to my computer and is annoying as hell to initially set up, but it works.
It sounds like a wild west to me. Sure, they are fundamentally different programs doing different tasks but I expect that one could just use bundled screen reader to read out loud most of the text. Also Internet dependency is bad but the lack of metadata for easier processing in most contents is worse in my opnion.
acidiclight wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:16 am I don't use active screen readers (that is, screen readers that read everything on-screen) because I still have a decent amount of eyesight and can generally find my way around UIs using context clues (colors, standard layouts, etc.) I rather only have text read to me when I need it.
What voices do you use when you need to have texts read? LULW
acidiclight wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:16 am At school I'd always scan assignments in as PDFs and write over them using OneNote. It was not at all ideal, because the scanner was really low-quality and half the time I was being given faded photocopies to begin with. Life's a lot easier now that I'm out of school.
Before attending higher education teachers in my schools just mass photocopied their courses and assignments and gave them to each students in their classes since textbooks are kinda sucky for them for some reason LOLXD Even now I just had to camerashoot my answers when I have to write them on papers and send them on Moodle of my college without having to scan anything.
acidiclight wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:16 am When playing games, I try to stick to console since controls are more standardized. Modern consoles have accessibility tools which is cool, but I still use a PS3 which doesn't. So I play all of my consoles through my capture card using an OBS preview window as the screen and Windows Listen mode to have the audio play through my headset. This lets me use the Windows magnifier and color inversion. If I really need to, I can also easily screenshare the game to a friend on Discord and have them help me out.
What other consoles do you have?

Edit: I actually have troubles using the right words, even in my L1.
Edit #2: Missing words found after about a week.
Last edited by flatrute on Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

[deleted] posts index

acidiclight

Post by acidiclight »

I'd definitely love to answer a lot of these questions but I feel like it'd derail this thread. Could maybe start another one though?
acidic light

flatrute

Post by flatrute »

acidiclight wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:56 pm I'd definitely love to answer a lot of these questions but I feel like it'd derail this thread. Could maybe start another one though?
I think it is fine to answer them here. You can change subject line in full editor.

Edit: The less words the better.

[deleted] posts index