The men who scream in the end of any video...

While MattKC videos aren't the only topic of discussion here, they are probably the primary way people found out about this place, so here's a forum for discussing them.
maxmoon

The men who scream in the end of any video...

Post by maxmoon »

Matt once explained in a video (I forgot which) that the screaming men in the end of a video actually is a synthetic voice, which says:

Code: Select all

Sub... scribe... TO... Matt... KC
I watch Matt for a long time now, but I always thought those people in the end of a video doing something like Haka in a foreign language. :lol:

So what did you think what the voice in the end of a video says or what did you think what it is?
flatrute

Re: The men who scream in the end of any video...

Post by flatrute »

maxmoon wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:42 am Matt once explained in a video (I forgot which) that the screaming men in the end of a video actually is a synthetic voice, which says:

Code: Select all

Sub... scribe... TO... Matt... KC
I watch Matt for a long time now, but I always thought those people in the end of a video doing something like Haka in a foreign language. :lol:

So what did you think what the voice in the end of a video says or what did you think what it is?
I can now hear the words "Subscribe to MattKC" thanks to your post Pog And I think the voice came from a Donkey Kong game for Nintendo 64 or something? I am not really into console gaming 3Head
It turns out leaving an Internet identity behind is hard MikeBruh

My username is read as "flatorte".

[deleted] posts index