My name is Walter Hartwell White.

If you just want to post some random stuff, that goes here.
fermi

My name is Walter Hartwell White.

Post by fermi »

I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. This is my confession. If you're reading this post, I'm probably dead– murdered by my brother-in-law, Hank Schrader. Hank has been building a meth empire for over a year now, and using me as his chemist. Shortly after my 50th birthday, he asked that I use my chemistry knowledge to cook methamphetamine, which he would then sell using connections that he made through his career with the DEA. I was... astounded. I... I always thought Hank was a very moral man, and I was particularly vulnerable at the time – something he knew and took advantage of. I was reeling from a cancer diagnosis that was poised to bankrupt my family. Hank took me in on a ride-along and showed me just how much money even a small meth operation could make. And I was weak. I didn't want my family to go into financial ruin, so I agreed. Hank had a partner, a businessman named Gustavo Fring. Hank sold me into servitude to this man. And when I tried to quit, Fring threatened my family. I didn't know where to turn. Eventually, Hank and Fring had a falling-out. Things escalated. Fring was able to arrange – uh, I guess... I guess you call it a "hit" – on Hank, and failed, but Hank was seriously injured. And I wound up paying his medical bills, which amounted to a little over $177,000. Upon recovery, Hank was bent on revenge. Working with a man named Hector Salamanca, he plotted to kill Fring. The bomb that he used was built by me, and he gave me no option in it. I have often contemplated suicide, but I'm a coward. I wanted to go to the police, but I was frightened. Hank had risen to become the head of the Albuquerque DEA. To keep me in line, he took my children. For three months, he kept them. My wife had no idea of my criminal activities, and was horrified to learn what I had done. I was in hell. I hated myself for what I had brought upon my family. Recently, I tried once again to quit, and in response, he gave me this. [I point to the bruise on my face left by Hank in "Blood Money."] I can't take this anymore. I live in fear every day that Hank will kill me, or worse, hurt my family. All I could think to do was to make this post and hope that the world will finally see this man for what he really is.
flatrute

Re: My name is Walter Hartwell White.

Post by flatrute »

thưa ngài bạch nhân (hello mr whiteman) how do i cook

edit: I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. This is my confession. If you're reading this post, I'm probably dead– murdered by my brother-in-law, Hank Schrader. Hank has been building a meth empire for over a year now, and using me as his chemist. Shortly after my 50th birthday, he asked that I use my chemistry knowledge to cook methamphetamine, which he would then sell using connections that he made through his career with the DEA. I was... astounded. I... I always thought Hank was a very moral man, and I was particularly vulnerable at the time – something he knew and took advantage of. I was reeling from a cancer diagnosis that was poised to bankrupt my family. Hank took me in on a ride-along and showed me just how much money even a small meth operation could make. And I was weak. I didn't want my family to go into financial ruin, so I agreed. Hank had a partner, a businessman named Gustavo Fring. Hank sold me into servitude to this man. And when I tried to quit, Fring threatened my family. I didn't know where to turn. Eventually, Hank and Fring had a falling-out. Things escalated. Fring was able to arrange – uh, I guess... I guess you call it a "hit" – on Hank, and failed, but Hank was seriously injured. And I wound up paying his medical bills, which amounted to a little over $177,000. Upon recovery, Hank was bent on revenge. Working with a man named Hector Salamanca, he plotted to kill Fring. The bomb that he used was built by me, and he gave me no option in it. I have often contemplated suicide, but I'm a coward. I wanted to go to the police, but I was frightened. Hank had risen to become the head of the Albuquerque DEA. To keep me in line, he took my children. For three months, he kept them. My wife had no idea of my criminal activities, and was horrified to learn what I had done. I was in hell. I hated myself for what I had brought upon my family. Recently, I tried once again to quit, and in response, he gave me this. [I point to the bruise on my face left by Hank in "Blood Money."] I can't take this anymore. I live in fear every day that Hank will kill me, or worse, hurt my family. All I could think to do was to make this post and hope that the world will finally see this man for what he really is.
Last edited by flatrute on Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
It turns out leaving an Internet identity behind is hard MikeBruh

My username is read as "flatorte".

[deleted] posts index

MattKC
Site Admin

Post by MattKC »

I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. This is my confession. If you're reading this post, I'm probably dead– murdered by my brother-in-law, Hank Schrader. Hank has been building a meth empire for over a year now, and using me as his chemist. Shortly after my 50th birthday, he asked that I use my chemistry knowledge to cook methamphetamine, which he would then sell using connections that he made through his career with the DEA. I was... astounded. I... I always thought Hank was a very moral man, and I was particularly vulnerable at the time – something he knew and took advantage of. I was reeling from a cancer diagnosis that was poised to bankrupt my family. Hank took me in on a ride-along and showed me just how much money even a small meth operation could make. And I was weak. I didn't want my family to go into financial ruin, so I agreed. Hank had a partner, a businessman named Gustavo Fring. Hank sold me into servitude to this man. And when I tried to quit, Fring threatened my family. I didn't know where to turn. Eventually, Hank and Fring had a falling-out. Things escalated. Fring was able to arrange – uh, I guess... I guess you call it a "hit" – on Hank, and failed, but Hank was seriously injured. And I wound up paying his medical bills, which amounted to a little over $177,000. Upon recovery, Hank was bent on revenge. Working with a man named Hector Salamanca, he plotted to kill Fring. The bomb that he used was built by me, and he gave me no option in it. I have often contemplated suicide, but I'm a coward. I wanted to go to the police, but I was frightened. Hank had risen to become the head of the Albuquerque DEA. To keep me in line, he took my children. For three months, he kept them. My wife had no idea of my criminal activities, and was horrified to learn what I had done. I was in hell. I hated myself for what I had brought upon my family. Recently, I tried once again to quit, and in response, he gave me this. [I point to the bruise on my face left by Hank in "Blood Money."] I can't take this anymore. I live in fear every day that Hank will kill me, or worse, hurt my family. All I could think to do was to make this post and hope that the world will finally see this man for what he really is.
CrabHead

Post by CrabHead »

My name is MattKC MattKC MattKC. I live at MattKC, MattKC, MattKC, 87104. This is my confession. If you're reading this post, I'm probably dead– murdered by my brother-in-law, MattKC. MattKC has been building a MattKC empire for over a year now, and using me as his MattKC. Shortly after my 50th MattKC, he asked that I use my cMattKC knowledge to cook MattKC, which he would then sell using MattKC that he made through his career with the MattKC. I was... MattKC. I... I always thought MattKC was a very MattKC man, and I was particularly MattKC at the time – something he knew and took MattKC of. I was reeling from a MattKCr diagnosis that was poised to MattKC my family. MattKC took me in on a ride-along and showed me just how much MattKC even a small MattKC operation could make. And I was MattKC. I didn't want my MattKC to go into MattKC ruin, so I agreed. MattKC had a partner, a businessman named MattKC. MattKC sold me into servitude to this MattKC man. And when I tried to quit, KC threatened my family. I didn't know where to turn. Eventually, Matt and KC had a falling-out. Things escalated. KC was able to arrange – uh, I guess... I guess you call it a "hit" – on MattKC, and failed, but MattKC was seriously injured. And I wound up paying his MattKC bills, which amounted to a little over $MattKC177,000 (MattKC Dollars). Upon recovery, MattKC was bent on revenge. Working with a man named MattKC, he plotted to kill KC. The MattKC that he used was built by me, and he gave me no option in it. I have often contemplated MattKC, but I'm a coward. I wanted to go to the MattKC, but I was MattKCtened. MattKC had risen to become the head of the MattKC DEA. To keep me in line, he took my MattKC. For three months, he kept them. My MattKC wife had no idea of my criminal activities, and was horrified to learn what I had done. I was in MattKCl. I hated myself for what I had brought upon my MattKC. Recently, I tried once again to quit, and in response, he gave me this. [I point to the bruise on my face left by MattKC in "MattKC Money."] I can't take this anymore. I live in fear every MattKC that MattKCk will kill me, or worse, hurt my family. All I could think to do was to make this MattKC and hope that the MattKC will finally see this man for what he really is.
KEKW Goin' Flipmode!