Weird posts need to be banned.

Discussion of any issue (or request) related to this forum.
SONIC122

Weird posts need to be banned.

Post by SONIC122 »

there is a user on here that goes by " fijoga4246" who post some really weird stuff. translated to english it is kiss rooms? whatever that means. currently it is the most recent post in general disscussion.
it has apparently happened multiple times, and is clearly some kind of spam AD bot or something. Matt use your admin powers to smite this guy GIGACHAD GIGACHAD GIGACHAD

Edit* he has done all of this today. he joined at 1:09 in the morning, and was last active at 1:12. this seems prety impossible to make 10 posts in under 5 minutes. its a spam bot of some kind.
Screenshot 2023-05-25 7.38.29 AM.png
by the way dont google "bucheon kiss room" I showed my friend and he actually googled it. its totally p#rn.
flatrute

Re: Weird posts need to be banned.

Post by flatrute »

Ah...classic forum spams. Occasionally in the oldest forum in Vietnam I would see a Chinese account just joined in and crapped about 20-30 of similar posts in under a minutes. Honestly, I would like to have some time just to try to understand why bot accounts are even a thing and who are even behind those...
It turns out leaving an Internet identity behind is hard MikeBruh

My username is read as "flatorte".

[deleted] posts index

SONIC122

Post by SONIC122 »

if your smart enough to program a spam bot, you could probably be doing somthing better with your life.
fahugugads

Post by fahugugads »

Honestly, I wonder who ever buys stuff from spam? Has anyone ever done that? It feels like the kind of thing people have just decided happens, but really, they've never made a single sale or gotten a single visitor they wouldn't have otherwise. It's the same with door to door salespeople really.
If we're talking about your children's future, primary and secondary investments simply won't cut it. We need to talk about 𝒯𝑒𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎 investments.
SONIC122

Post by SONIC122 »

fahugugads wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:29 pm Honestly, I wonder who ever buys stuff from spam? Has anyone ever done that? It feels like the kind of thing people have just decided happens, but really, they've never made a single sale or gotten a single visitor they wouldn't have otherwise. It's the same with door to door salespeople really.
bro really said" hey lets scam some people! we probably wont get any sales, but mate thats fine." KEKW LOLXD LULW
MattKC
Site Admin

Post by MattKC »

It's hard to imagine, but I guess it must work at least some of the time or else they wouldn't do it. Tbf, they probably only need 1 person (out of like 100,000) to hand over their credit card info to make the whole operation worthwhile.