Your best trash finds

Any discussion that doesn't fit into any of the other categories goes here.
SONIC122

Your best trash finds

Post by SONIC122 »

This is a thread about tech that was getting thrown out, my best find that I use every day now is a Logitech Z606 5.1 surround sound system! (i use it with my TV) it had 2 of the original speakers and 4 other random pioneer speakers. they all work, and I have no clue why you would throw that away? (btw it wasnt in the trash can, our dump did a spring cleaning kind of day, so they would pick up anything that you put out, no matter how big it was, there is normally a size limit.) the house I picked this up from was also throwing out a ton of chairs, a 65 inch hissense TV (i didnt need it i have a 40 inch that barley fits in my room to begin with) and a bunch of stuff like that. the speakers were just kinda thrown into a box, and one of the stock logitech speaker's clip that holds the front on had broke and was rattling around inside of the speaker. (the screws still held the front on just fine so it wasnt a problem) there was only 2 stock speakers though. along with that was 4 other small pioneer speakers, I found a listing on "WOOT! (an amazon company?)
circled speakers are the pioneer speakers that were in the box
circled speakers are the pioneer speakers that were in the box
I did get all 4 pioneer speakers that i circled. its so wierd to me, ive found prices for a Z606 anywhere from $90 to $300???
not good for them, good for me I guess? NODDERS catJAM