MattKC unlisted videos repository?

While MattKC videos aren't the only topic of discussion here, they are probably the primary way people found out about this place, so here's a forum for discussing them.
JoshPC_00001

MattKC unlisted videos repository?

Post by JoshPC_00001 »

Hi, I am looking for a list of all the MattKC unlisted videos, like the one where he had eyeshadow for archival purposes and just for the hell of it
I know this sounds ridiculous but trust me!

"If you don't have it, solder it! Before you know it you will be dead"
JoshPC_ 1/30/22 3:11* EST
MattKC
Site Admin

Re: MattKC unlisted videos repository?

Post by MattKC »

Every single one of my unlisted videos are available through playlists accessible on the main channel. I made a conscious decision to never remove old videos, and was even hesitant to unlist the ones I did. But I eventually did because I felt if the early LPs were recommended by ~the algorithm~ to new viewers, it might be detrimental to growth because it doesn't really represent what the channel is like now.
Mikmoomamimocki

Post by Mikmoomamimocki »

MattKC wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:33 am I felt if the early LPs were recommended by ~the algorithm~ to new viewers, it might be detrimental to growth because it doesn't really represent what the channel is like now.
I would totally watch let’s plays with non-emo MattKC. Though it’d probably have to be on a second channel.
arthurDance Mikmoomamimocki arthurDance

can’t spell programmer without pro gamer
andreizabest

Post by andreizabest »

MattKC wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:33 am Every single one of my unlisted videos are available through playlists accessible on the main channel. I made a conscious decision to never remove old videos, and was even hesitant to unlist the ones I did. But I eventually did because I felt if the early LPs were recommended by ~the algorithm~ to new viewers, it might be detrimental to growth because it doesn't really represent what the channel is like now.
Speaking of. I have to ask. Is Matti KC your evil emo twin?
MattKC
Site Admin

Post by MattKC »

andreizabest wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:53 pm Speaking of. I have to ask. Is Matti KC your evil emo twin?
Uhh yes?
Mikmoomamimocki wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:49 pm I would totally watch let’s plays with non-emo MattKC. Though it’d probably have to be on a second channel.
Hey thanks, I am planning to play more games on stream and turn those into edited down videos on my clips channel, so you may end up seeing exactly that.